Catapult Health: Research Consultant
Catapult Health is a National Preventive Healthcare Practice that brings Preventive Checkups to the worksite at about half the cost of what most practices charge for in-office checkups.
Retrospective Analysis of Annual Worksite Preventive Health Checkups on Hypertension and Metabolic Syndrome. Earnest CP, Church TS. J Occup Environ Med. 2017;59(5):e74-e83. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28394778
Naturally Slim: Scientific Advisory Board/Research Consultant.
Naturally Slim is a technology-based program centered on the latest scientific understanding of nutrition and obesity. Designed and administered by experienced medical professionals and based on the most effective clinical weight loss programs, it is endorsed by a number of respected medical professionals, hospital systems and organizations.
Evaluation of a Voluntary Work Site Weight Loss Program on Hypertension. Earnest CP, Church TS. J Occup Environ Med. 2016;58(12):1207-11. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2793048
Evaluation of a Voluntary Worksite Weight Loss Program on Metabolic Syndrome. Earnest CP, Church TS. Metab Syndr Relat Disord. 2015;13(9):406-14. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26302220
ACAP Health: Scientific Advisory Board
(1) Earnest CP. Manatech, Inc. Vs. Techmedica Health Inc, Triton Nutra, Inc., Ionix, Holding, Inc. Expert Witness for the Defendants; Patent Infringement: United States District Court, Northern District of Texas, Dallas Division. In: 2010.
(2) Iovate Health Sciences, University of Florida Research Foundation (Plaintiffs) Vs. Bio-Engineered Supplements Nutrition and Medical Research Institute (Defendants). Expert Witness for the Defendant; Patent Infringement: United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas: Lufkin Division. Earnest CP. 2008.
(3) Earnest CP. Rivera and Abell (Plaintiffs) Vs. Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition (Defendants). Expert Witness for the Defendant; Class Action: United States District Court for the Central District of California; 2008. In: 2008.
(4) Earnest CP. Medical Research Institute (Plaintiff) Vs. Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition. Expert Witness for the Defendant; Patent Infringement: United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas: Lufkin Division: Tyler Division. In: 2007.
(5) Earnest CP. Ayala, Hannon, Weibke (Plaintiffs) Vs. Ast Sports Science, Inc, Genetic Evolutionary Nutrition, Llc, Met-Rx, Prolab Nutrition (Defendants). Expert Witness for the Plaintiffs; Class Action: Superior Court of the State of California and for the County of Los Angeles Central District. In: 2004.
(6) National Football League (Plaintiff) Vs. Kasay (Defendant). In: Hearing Na, Ed. Expert Witness for the Defendant; Steroid Use. New York, Ny. Earnest CP. 2000.